Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Scallop Circle Dress Cards

Here are the scallop dress cards I mentioned in this post. Patty Bennett shares her samples and the template in here.



Stamp set: Hugs & Wishes
Paper: Whisper White, Washington Apple DSP
Ink: Riding Hood Red classic ink
Accessories: Real Red grosgrain ribbon, Eyelet border punch, Scallop circle die, Big Shot, Stamp-a-ma-jig, SNAIL adhesive, paper trimmer


Stamp set: Hugs & Wishes
Paper: Whisper White, Bella Rose and Raspberry Tart DSP
Ink: Kiwi Kiss classic ink
Accessories: Whisper White grosgrain ribbon, Eyelet border punch, Scallop circle die, Big Shot, Stamp-a-ma-jig, SNAIL adhesive, paper trimmer

Stamp set: Hugs & Wishes
Paper: Whisper White, Raspberry Tart DSP
Ink: Rose Red classic ink
Accessories: Rose Red grosgrain ribbon, Eyelet border punch, Scallop circle die, Big Shot, Stamp-a-ma-jig, SNAIL adhesive, paper trimmer

Since these are such cute and simple cards to put together, I plan to make a batch of them for the female birthdays for the remainder of the year.

Have fun stampin’ and creatin’!

5 comments:

TN Granny said...

Michele,
I love this card, I'm sure you sent me one already but wasn't sure how to do it now I have a clue. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.
Hugs,
Granny-Jeanine

Maria Williams :) said...

these are real cute!

Sandy said...

Cute idea and they are all so pretty!

Ann said...

Michelle these dresses are too cute!! Aren't they fun to make? I left you a blog award on my blog - I hope you accept it!

micki said...

I really like these. I've been meaning to create some cards using a similar technique, but the coloring seems to win out, lol. Great cards Michelle.