Friday, December 5, 2008

A Seriously Sassy card

Here’s a card I’ve been meaning to post. I created it several months ago. I found ideas for creating this card from the "Seriously Sassy" Stampin' Up! stamp set gallery on Splitcoaststampers. I didn’t CASE from one person in particular, and I added my own touches to this card.

I apologize for the blurry picture. I gave the original card away right after taking the picture so I can’t retake it.
Stamp set: Seriously Sassy, Sanded background
Paper: Soft Sky, Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White,card stock, Spring Break DSP
Ink: Purely Pomegranate classic ink
Accessories: Cutter Kit, rhinestones, 2-way glue pen, SNAIL adhesive, paper cutter.

In making this card, I used two now retired In Colors, Soft Sky and Purely Pomegranate, and retired “Spring Break“ Designer Series Paper. These products were current at the time I made the card :)

The Soft Sky card stock is stamped with the “Sanded” background stamp but it is pretty subtle so it’s hard to see it in the picture. I distressed the edges of the Purely Pomegranate card stock with the distressing tool from the Cutter Kit. The flat backed rhinestones are non-Stampin’ Up!, bought at Michael’s.

I plan to be back tomorrow with another sketch challenge from UDI. Until then, have fun stampin’ and creatin’!


No comments: