Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Featured Stamper of the Week

This week’s featured stamper is Maryjo S, who is Christine P’s direct downline. Maryjo and I live in the same city, less than 5 minutes from one another. Maryjo has given me rides to the Stampin’ Up! events we’ve attended together and shared creative ideas. What I love about Maryjo’s cards is how well she incorporates techniques into her projects. I am a big technique fan but haven’t tried near as many techniques as Maryjo, nor do mine turn out as amazing as hers do. You’ll see what I mean when you look at Maryjo’s great cards below! :)








The following is a Christmas banner Maryjo made. You can also see the great Decor Elements she added to her wall.

Close up of Christmas banner:

Maryjo doesn’t have a blog or business web site, but if you have any questions, post them here and I’ll pass them on to her. If you would like to see more of her projects in the future, be sure to comment on that so I’ll know :) I hope you enjoyed viewing Maryjo’s creations!

Have fun stampin’ and creatin’!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

What great projects!! Love the use of the different techniques!! Thanks for sharing your creations with us, Maryjo.