Friday, November 14, 2008

Scallop edge punch projects

I am so happy that Stampin' Up! now carries the scallop edge punch. No more painstaking punching with a corner rounder punch! :)

Here are two projects I created about a month ago using the scallop edge punch. The second project, a chocolate bar holder, uses the same colors as the thank you card. I had to scan the chocolate bar holder because I didn't have my camera, so the colors are brighter and not as true as the picture of the thank you card. I immediately mailed the chocolate bar holder to someone, so I was unable to take a good picture of it. Sorry!

Designed by Michelle Hoffman
Stamp set: Upsy Daisy
Paper: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White card stock, Urban Garden DSP
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze Classic ink, Versamark
Accessories: 1/8” circle punch, scallop edge punch, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, heat & stick powder, SNAIL adhesive, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, scissors, paper cutter.

Created by Michelle Hoffman
Stamp set: Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White card stock, Urban Garden DSP
Ink: Kiwi Kiss Classic Ink
Accessories: Scallop edge punch, “Love & Happiness” Rub-Ons (SAB 2008), Sticky Strip, SNAIL adhesive, paper cutter, Hershey’s chocolate bar.

I hope these projects inspired you. Have fun stampin' and creatin'!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like what you did with the scallop border on these. Thanks for sharing. :)