Saturday, October 10, 2009

Circle Circus clear card

I created the following card several months ago but didn’t post it to my blog because I sent it in to some contests. The contests are past and I didn’t win, so I can share the card with you now.

Stamp set: Circle Circus, Define Your Life
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Whisper White card stock, Medium Window Sheet
Ink: Black StazOn, White StazOn
Accessories: 1/16” circle punch, ¼” Basic Black grosgrain ribbon, Vintage brad, Filigree Designer brad, glue dots, SNAIL adhesive, bone folder, paper cutter, Craft & Paper scissors

(It’s difficult to photograph clear sheets, so sorry for the bad picture)

I had fun creating this card. It came together quickly and looks like what I had imagined before I started working on it. The best part is that I finally had time to create a project that was of my own design. I have many original ideas running around in my head but not a lot of time to work on them. I’m sure you know what that’s like ;)

I hope you get a chance to sit down and create something of your own this weekend. Have fun stampin’ and creatin’!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I love how you created this card!! I can see a CASE coming on. :)

Tara said...

I just wanted to let you know that I loved your card & I CASEd it on my blog: http://littlebitsofthisandthat.blogspot.com. Thanks for the inspiration!