Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sketch Challenge Week #27

It’s time for another sketch challenge and I have a card ready for you to see :) View the sketch for this challenge at UDI.

Since I made a bright card last time, I thought I’d make something pretty and feminine for this sketch.

Stamp set: Petal Pizzazz, Define Your Life
Paper: Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, Whisper White card stock, Walk in the Park DSP
Ink: Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, Regal Rose Classic ink
Accessories: 1” circle punch, scallop edge punch, clear buttons, Pretty in Pink grosgrain ribbon, glue dots, SNAIL adhesive, paper cutter, scissors, Stamp-a-ma-jig

Here is a close up view of the “Define Your Life” image I adhered beneath the clear button. I know the ribbon hides some of the words but I thought it looked too plain without the ribbon. I’ll make sure to stamp a sentiment inside of the card :)

If you would like to participate in the sketch challenge, post a comment and link to your blog, or upload to your Splitcoast gallery using the keyword DivaSC27. Go to UDI for more information about the challenge and to view the other Divas’ work.

Have fun stampin’ and creatin’!

3 comments:

carolm said...

too cute michelle!!!!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Very nice, love the details in the buttons and the side scallops! TFS!

RuthieB said...

I love this card! All the colors are so gorgeous and it just goes together perfectly.