Friday, November 28, 2008

Sketch Challenge

We aren’t doing a sketch challenge for the UDI blog today, but I do have a card to share with you that I made from a sketch a few months ago.

Stamp set: Hugs & Wishes
Paper: Brilliant Blue, Yoyo Yellow, Green Galore, Real Red card stock
Ink: Basic Black classic ink
Accessories: ¼”, ½”, ¾”, 1”, 1 ¼”, 1 ½” circle punches, 2-way glue pen, SNAIL adhesive, Stamp-a-ma-jig, scissors, paper cutter.

I had the idea in my head for months to create a card with rings but I hadn’t had time to make it, so as soon as I saw the sketch, I knew how I was going to make my card. The original sketch had solid circles and was in the April 2008 issue of Stampin’ Success, a magazine for demonstrators. I’m not sure if I can post the sketch on my blog since it was in a demonstrator only magazine, so unfortunately, you won’t be able to see the sketch unless you are a demonstrator and can look at the April 2008 issue. Sorry to my non-demonstrator readers!

I will be back next week with another UDI sketch challenge, so be sure to visit my blog! :)

Have fun stampin’ and creatin’!

Sincerely,
Michelle

No comments: