Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New catalog products

The new Fall/Winter catalog is now available! I’m pretty excited about the selection of stamps, designer paper, accessories and embellishments available in this catalog. And there is more yet to come in the fall/winter brochure and the winter mini catalog as well as the Decor Elements brochure. This is an exciting time to be part of Stampin’ Up!

I haven’t ordered from the new catalog yet but I did preorder some items before the catalog was released. As a demonstrator, I have the privilege of preordering from a select list of new catalog products. I made one sample with these products, the layered rose card I posted before this post. I will post more samples featuring these products once I get the chance. For now, here are some pictures of some of the new products.

Bella Rose Designer Series Paper (pg 168), In Color 8.5x11 card stock (pg 162), Designer Buttons Button Bouquet (pg 187), Heard from the Heart stamp set (pg 145), and Deer Friends stamp set -Hostess Level 2 (pg 20).

In Colors 8.5x11 card stock (also available in 12x12)
From left to right: Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, and Baja Breeze.

Bella Rose Designer Series Paper
Coordinates with the following colors: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip

Bella Rose Designer Series Paper- Reverse side

Scallop edge punch (not pictured in the main picture)

This is a very small sampling of all the new products in the Fall-Winter 2008 catalog. If you haven’t bought the catalog yet, contact me to arrange to buy one. They are $7 each and you will receive a coupon for $7 off your next order of $50.00 or more. So you will end up getting the catalog for free!

Have fun stampin’ and creatin’. I know I will have fun playing with these new products!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FUN! FUN! FUN! I love SU! boxes! Have fun playing and post what you make!