Thursday, July 24, 2008

Decor Elements

Decor Elements are vinyl art which coordinate with many of Stampin’ Up!’s products. These images can be applied to walls, mirrors, windows, home decor objects, and so much more.

I purchased “Flourishes” which coordinate with the images in the stamp set “Baroque Motifs”. I applied all six images to a wall in my dining room. I have a large shelf unit on the other side of the window that blocks the wall, so I decided to decorate the other side only. I may end up buying another package of these to decorate the other side of the window sometime :)

Here is a picture of the wall. Unfortunately, this is the best picture I could get.


If you have purchased Decor Elements and done something with them, I’d love to see pictures. Please feel free to post a link to your pictures in the comment section.

Have fun stampin’ and creatin’, and now decoratin’ too!

2 comments:

carolm said...

looks great michelle. are your walls blue or green? it kind of looks like robin egg blue. love it!

hope all is well. miss you, we haven't chatted in soooooo long.

how is therapy?

xoxoxo ~ carol.

Anonymous said...

Very cute Michelle. The Decor Elements are fun.