I am hosting a scavenger hunt with questions about the new Spring/Summer Collection 2008 catalog. This will help us to learn the layout of the catalog and see all the great new products. If you don't have a copy of the catalog, you may order one from me or your local demonstrator or view the catalog on-line at http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/Default.asp
There are no rules for this contest. Simply answer the questions and e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your answers by January 20 (Sunday) at 11 PM. You do not need to be a SU! demonstrator or a customer of mine to participate. Two prizes will be awarded: one prize to the first person who answers all the questions correctly and the second prize will be awarded by a drawing of the names of those who answer the questions correctly. The prizes to be awarded will be samples of some of our new catalog products in an altered container.
Post a comment or e-mail me if you have any questions. Have fun and good luck!
1. What is the color scheme for the Eastern Eclectic style?
2. In which hostess appreciation level is "From the Garden"?
3. Which stamp set would be ideal to use for someone in the military?
4. Where would you find "God's little lamb"?
5. Which stamp set in the catalog is featured in this month's Valentine's Day promotion?
6. Where did Dominik take a trip to?
7. From the sales of which stamp set will Stampin' Up! donate to Ronald McDonald House Charities?
8. Which stamp set would you use to create scallops?
9. Which stamp set would I use to stamp "This belongs to" on a book?
10. Which stamp set states "Never Stop Believing"?
11. Which colors are In Color?
12. What is "Berry Bliss"?
13. Which card stock colors come in "Tie the Knot" Simply Scrappin' Kit?
14. How many colors does the "Flower Fusion" felt flowers come in?
15. What is "My Way"?
16. Where will you find "Good Times"?
17. Which product comes in a choice of "Chunky" or "Fine"?
18. Where will you find "Clear Round Rhinestone Brads"?
19. What is "Sherbert"?
20. Which product gives you the choice of "Pink, Blue, Green, Orange, Red, or Silver"?