Friday, September 28, 2007

My First Blog Post!

I kept telling myself that I would not sign up for a blog because I don't have time. So what did I do this morning? I started a blog! Groan! Hehe

I decided it would be beneficial to have a blog that I could link to for my projects and tutorials. At this point, I am not sure how often I will be posting, or how thorough the posts about my projects will be, but at least this is a start. I have never had a blog before, so anyone reading this, please, please bear with me as I learn. And if you are reading this, then thank you! :)

Now to get busy adding to this blog... Until later, have fun stampin' and creatin'!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I know what a wonderful artist you are, so I am very glad you started this blog. It will be great to see what projects you are working on!!!!!!!! Lisa Goodell
www.lisargood.com

Dawn Mercedes said...

Congrats on the blog! Best of luck!!